Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about changing strength of rep power.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad it works

Happy to help.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Need some more help if someone knows how to help me!

Now everyone's rep is in the right area, but they ALL end in zero now. I think this prevents say someone with 1000 rep power from changing the rep power of someone else (it should alter it by 1 point) because it will still say zero! ex: person A is repped by someone with 1000 rep power

Person A before: rep power = 230
      Person A after: rep power = 230 (should be 231)

Comment

nevermind.. I just went the long route and added a zero to everyones rep power manually and changed back the postbit legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by bc_2005
          Now everyone's rep is in the right area, but they ALL end in zero now. I think this prevents say someone with 1000 rep power from changing the rep power of someone else (it should alter it by 1 point) because it will still say zero! ex: person A is repped by someone with 1000 rep power

Person A before: rep power = 230
          Person A after: rep power = 230 (should be 231)
          The way that it works is that if person A with rep power 100 (displaying 1000) reps person B who has 120 rep points, then person B will then have 220 rep points.

Rep points given do not automatically increase the rep power of the other person every time they are given.

The 0 on the end does not affect the reputation system at all. It simply is a visual effect that make it look like every users rep power is 10x more than they have.
          Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X