Unable to add cookier. header already sent ERROR Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to add cookier. header already sent ERROR Please help

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /includes/init.php on line 276

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/wshh/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php
    Line: 2984

How can i fix this. i get that when going to my admincp/index.php

So i checked my class_core.php file and went down to 2984 and it said this

echo "<br /><strong>Warning</strong>: $errstr in <strong>$errfile</strong> on line <strong>$errline</strong><br />";
    Last edited by hypnoticpimp; Fri 26 May '06, 9:37am.

The most common reason for this kind of error is an improperly edited config.php file. You need to open it and make sure there are no lines or spaces, even empty ones, before <?php or after ?>.

I would suggest an editor such such as Textpad or UltraEdit that allows you to see empty spaces and lines.

If that isn't the issue please disable any plugins and re-upload all non-image files except install/install.php in ASCII format.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

hey. when i added that disable plugin code to my config, it worked. and then i re uploaded all files, , and i still get that error

Comment

One of your plugins is causing the problems, we cannot provide support for custom addons.

Comment

But even if i type in that disable plug code on my config, and i go to my forums home at the top it doesnt even say "Welcome, $username$"
          at the top, its just empty.

Comment

I'd guess its from one of your plugins which contain custom code. We cannot provide support for third party code.

Comment

Make sure your files are being uploaded in ASCII format.

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

so do you think i should just unistall all my plugins

Comment

Yes.

Wayne Luke
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment

wayne tried that ascii mode and no luck

Comment

Open a support ticket with FTP and AdminCP information. Ask for me and I will look at it.

Wayne Luke
                      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

so should i unstill all my plugins 1st or ask you for a upport ticket

Comment

If the problem occurs with all plugins disabled, then open a support ticket. If it doesn't then you will need to find the culprit plugin (by enabling them one at a time) and contact the author of that plugin for support.

Wayne Luke
                          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

when i disable the plugins using the disable plugins on config.php
                            I can access the admin panel with no errors. but when i go to my index.php i still see that at the top it doesnt even say "Welcome, $username$"
                            at the top, its just empty and now i had a gallery at the bottom of forum and thats gone as well. Just weird

So going from what i just said above, do you think i should uninstall all my plugins first, cause i have about 55 hacks installed on my forum. and if i still get errors. contact support. or should i dont uninstall no plugins yet, and just contact support and see if they can fix this?

Comment

We cannot provide support for forums running hacks.

To troubleshoot this, remove any hacks and disable your plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
                              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                              X