No announcement yet.

Firefox users not able to see posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's still a problem with JavaScript, I don't know how to fix this.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Hm, could it be a problem with anything Netscape? This is just AdSense's javascript code which is simple and small, i don't think it is causing any problems. There are others who have placed it in the same place with me and i never saw anyone noticing this thing.

Where do you think i could find some help?

Comment

Simple and small?
        It includes all this: http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js

It's possible that one browser interprets the code differently than another one, but in the end it's still that code which is causing the problem.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Comment

Simple and small i meant the one that is put on the page. Well anyway the site displays ok with all except Netscape browsers. But then again some can see it (as said in a post above) and some not.

Could it be some setting?

Comment

The code I linked is also run, it's simply not directly on the page.
            I don't know of a setting that would cause this.
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Comment

I found out what it was. I always knew that anything related to Netscape was worthless, and this just confirmed me. As you can see in the code there are two very long comment tags like this <!-- -------- -->. Apparently Netscape didn't like them and considered anything between them as comments... That's why the posts didn't show up.

Worthless piece of... program.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X