Where do i find this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do i find this?

I was getting support from the official support ticket system and they told me this: There is a missing double quote in the editor_clientscript template. In the termplate find iespell_not_installed and add the missing quote just before the semi-colon:

vbphrase["iespell_not_installed"] = "$vbphrase[iespell_not_installed]";
    I am lost as to where to find the file they are talking about and it would seem that they have gone home for the day, but i was hoping to get this straitened out today. Does anyone know where what hey are talking about is located? Thanks for any help

It isn't a file. It is a template. In your Admin Control Panel, go to Styles and Templates, expand the box and select "Search in Templates". Type in the text you want to search for.

To get to the templates directly, click on Style Manager under "Styles and Templates". Then click the "expand button" on the far right side. It is the one that looks like "<<>>". You can then find all the templates in alphabetical order.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Edit Templates -> Editor Templates -> editor_clientscript
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok, thanks for the help, i found the line but it doesn't seem to be missing anything. Here is the line:
        vbphrase["iespell_not_installed"] = "$vbphrase[iespell_not_installed]";
        vbphrase["click_quick_reply_icon"] = "$vbphrase[click_quick_reply_icon]";
        Am i missing the error, or is there none there?

Comment

Sorry, I don't know what error is being referred to. I suggest you respond in that support ticket for clarification.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            Sorry, I don't know what error is being referred to. I suggest you respond in that support ticket for clarification.
            Thanks for trying, I appreciate it. I will ask them to clarify what problem they are talking about.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X