Login problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login problem

Before I week I face problem with my server and especially with the MYSQL. So I request from backup my files and reinstall the system on the server. After that I retain the backup. When I login to my forum www.mydomain.com/vb it show to me the Explorer download msg!!!!!

See the attachment picture.

Please how can I fix this problem?
    Attached Files

Can you try logging into the admincp? Theres a chance the server is double gziping your pages, or possibly php is not configured correctly. Do non vB pages work? Do php pages work?

Comment

I upload a htm file and its work fine.
      When I try the following url: www.mydomain.com/vb/includes/config.php

Do you know what's happen?
      Its download my config file!!!!!
      It's terrible.

When I login to any empty folder on the public_html direction or to a folder contain many folders, its give me the following error:

<H1>Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
      </H1>
      So, what's the solution?

Comment

Your server is not been properly configured to parse php or its in a differnt configration that you will need to contact your host to resolve. I'd email/phone/sms them instantly and try to resolve the issue.

Comment

i will contact them.

thank you Zachery ^_^

Comment

Not a problem and I really hope you get it resolved.

Comment

Working...
            X