unable to log in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to log in

I am the lone Administrator of our forums and I am unable to log in. I tried the reset password function and that does not appear to be working either. Is there anything else I can check or is there another way I can reset my password? Thank you.

Register as a new user, and then upload the tools.php file from your do_not_upload folder to move that user to the Administrators usergroup.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F
      Register as a new user, and then upload the tools.php file from your do_not_upload folder to move that user to the Administrators usergroup.
      I just tired. I am unable to register as a new user either. When I click on the checkbox to accept the terms and then hit the register button. It just takes me back to that page.

Comment

That sounds as if your server is having a problem with POST requests. I recommend you contact your host for help.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Comment

Its our local server.

Comment

Well, as I said, it sounds as if you were having a problem with POSTs not being allowed somehow.
            Try adding a basic form that sends it's results via POST, and see if that works.
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Comment

Its our local server. Im the web admin and have full access. The database is on the same host as vBulletin. One thing I did change was to have attachments stored on the filesystem. I increased the size of attachments to 2048M and in the php.ini file I increased the post and upload size to 2048M. This problem started after I started testing uploading large attachments to test these settings.

Comment

I found the problem. I had this setting: post_max_size in the php.ini file set to hi. Do you know what the upper limit for this is?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X