Clear All

• Colin F
    replied
    Yes, I read the ticket

Leave a comment:

• wynode
    replied
    FYI:

This is the designed behavior of the editor.
    That's after submitting it to the bug tracker

Leave a comment:

• wynode
    replied
    Thanks will do

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Actually, it seems to use the WYSIWYG editor, but switches to the Basic Editor Mode...

Please report it in the Bug Tracker, the developers will decide if it can be classified as a bug or not

Leave a comment:

• wynode
    replied
    I've noticed the same problem with the Quick Reply.

When you go from either Quick Reply or Quick Edit -> Advanced, it uses whatever Quick Reply or Quick Edit is set to (in terms of the editing mode) for the Advanced screen.

Would you call this a bug?

Just thought i'd let you know.

Leave a comment:

• wynode
    replied
    Well under "Enable Clickable Message Formatting Controls" I changed " Quick Edit" to "Enable Standard & WYSIWYG Controls" and that did it.

It seems that when you go from Quick Edit -> Advanced. It uses whatever selection you have made in the "Quick Edit" Drop down box.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Try disabling all your plugins, and reuploading the default vBulletin non-image files, overwriting your current files and see if that helps.

Leave a comment:

• wynode
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F
    Check your
    AdminCP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Posting Interface Options -> Enable Clickable Message Formatting Controls

Make sure the Full Editor has Enable Standard & WYSIWYG Controls selected.
    Yup that is enabled.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Check your
    AdminCP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Posting Interface Options -> Enable Clickable Message Formatting Controls

Make sure the Full Editor has Enable Standard & WYSIWYG Controls selected.

Leave a comment:

• wynode
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce
    I don't have that problem on this forum.

I have never heard of this problem, but I would try upgrading to the latest version (3.5.4, like this forum) since we don't have that problem here. Plugins, style mods, or file hacks might also be to blame.
    I only just upgraded and don't have any file hacks. I have a few plugins which I've tried disabling with no luck.

Will try reverting my style back to the normal vB one and see.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    I don't have that problem on this forum.

I have never heard of this problem, but I would try upgrading to the latest version (3.5.4, like this forum) since we don't have that problem here. Plugins, style mods, or file hacks might also be to blame.

Leave a comment:

• wynode
    started a topic Quick Edit -> Go Advanced problem

Quick Edit -> Go Advanced problem

I've got quick edit enabled for my posts. However if I click EDIT on a post and then click GO ADVANCED, in the advanced edit view it doesn't show the WYSIWYG editor. Instead has the text with the bb codes.

But if I try and make a new thread, it brings up the WYSIWYG editor.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X