Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Error: Using $this when not in object?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal Error: Using $this when not in object?

I received this error today after editing post not belonging to myself (as the admin)
    Code:
    Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/mysite/public_html/forum/editpost.php on line 433
    When I refreshed all was good. Post was edited using the enhanced quick editor.... Anything to worry about?

Which version of vB are you running? Have you installed any hacks or plugins?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

v3.5.4 - I do have a few plugins: Activity Modification, Advanced PM, Last 15 Searches, Member posted today, Members visited today, Top X Stats, vbAdvanced.

That's about it. Never seen the error before and things are working fine since...

Comment

If it's not continuing then I wouldn't worry about it.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X