Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create users from an external application

Hi there,

I need to create users in vBulletin using pure SQL (preferred) from a different PHP application we have running on our webserver.

Does anyone know of a thread or any SQL on which table(s) I need to insert the values into?

If anyone can supply some simple snippets of PHP code to achieve the above it would be greatly apprecaited!

Many thanks
    A.

You will need to update the user info in these tables:

user
    userfield
    usertextfield

For coding help, try www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You need to insert records for these tables:

user
      userfield
      usertextfield

I think that is all of them. For further help with integration I recommend you post on www.vbulletin.org.

Comment

Great minds think alike.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

That is creepy.

Comment

Maybe I am having a blond moment, but instead of poking around the database (which is almost always advised against), could this be accomplished using the Data Manager APIs example on Creating Users found in the vBulletin user manual?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X