Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad
    replied
    Thank you. I have finally tested it out. I attached the page source and not exactly sure which template I should edit to be honest. Pehaps you can help. I also noticed it uses phrases instead of actual username / email (see picture)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I don't know which templates control that page. However to locate a template, turn on Add Template Name in HTML Comments in the vBulletin options and look at the page source.

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> General Settings -> Add Template Name in HTML Comments -> Yes

Leave a comment:

• Chad
    replied
    On the registration page, you enter all the details. You click "submit" then it gives you (equivilent to a 'thank you' page) the page that confrims your registration is complete and an email will be sent with activation link.

That is the page I need to edit so I can add a tracker code

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Not sure exactly what you are looking for but this is the relevant phrase: activatedthanks

Leave a comment:

• Chad
    started a topic registration page

registration page

Where can I find the completed registration page, the one that confirms registration is complete and an activation email would be sent? I need to insert a Google ad tracking code within that template.