registration page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• registration page

Where can I find the completed registration page, the one that confirms registration is complete and an activation email would be sent? I need to insert a Google ad tracking code within that template.
    [ Evidence & Prophecies Fulfilled : click ]
    .:. Unanswered Prayers? /read this\

Not sure exactly what you are looking for but this is the relevant phrase: activatedthanks
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

On the registration page, you enter all the details. You click "submit" then it gives you (equivilent to a 'thank you' page) the page that confrims your registration is complete and an email will be sent with activation link.

That is the page I need to edit so I can add a tracker code

Comment

I don't know which templates control that page. However to locate a template, turn on Add Template Name in HTML Comments in the vBulletin options and look at the page source.

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> General Settings -> Add Template Name in HTML Comments -> Yes
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you. I have finally tested it out. I attached the page source and not exactly sure which template I should edit to be honest. Pehaps you can help. I also noticed it uses phrases instead of actual username / email (see picture)
          Attached Files

Comment