Custom user profile field problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom user profile field problem

I just upgraded from 3.5.2 to 3.5.4 yesterday (waited because of a move to our own server )

We have a custom profile field set up to display a supporter title for members who donated money to the site for the new server. It is set to default to blank and is not editable by anyone other than one of the admins. Since the upgrade it is defaulting to the lowest supporter level rather than blank. Now I went in and double checked everything and even saved it again because sometimes that seems to help but so far no luck.

I could really use some ideas on how to fix this problem before we have a problem with members noticing if I can't get it changed quick enough.

add a blank line to the top of the profile field options, or select default (yes, with blank first option)
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Originally posted by peterska2
      add a blank line to the top of the profile field options, or select default (yes, with blank first option)
      That is how it is set.

I have had this set up for 2 months with no problem until the upgrade.

Comment

Working...
      X