X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJAX + Login problems

Hello there

Quick reply problem on my forum..

it says please wait and doesn't do anything just stuck..

Other than that I can't login to the admincp for some reason...
    It says please wait and gets me back to the same login page.

I already used tools.php and emptied cookies and temp files and still nothing

I recently upgraded from 3.0.7 to 3.5.4
    Forex Trading

To troubleshoot this, remove any hacks and disable your plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I uploaded everything yesterday and it worked, I opened my computer today and I can't login to admincp - it just refreshes the login page without actually getting me to the admin screen even though the username and password are ok/
      Forex Trading

Comment

Try this. Upload the tools.php script in the 'do_not_upload' folder of the vB zip file to your Admin CP directory. Use this to reset the cookie domain and path back to the defaults. And then leave your cookie domain and path at the default settings. There is no reason to change these. If you need to specify a unique cookie, use the cookie prefix setting in config.php instead.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X