Error in forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in forum

I dont now what i did but now latly i have theese lines at every directoty ..in some more lines then otheres....

Code:

Replace Template: forumhome_forumbit_level2_post With The Folllowing
    Can you help me fix it please?
    Thanl you.
    I have an attachment to see it.
    Attached Files

Try this:
    Add a new Style and select 'No Parent Style'. This will force it to use the default templates. Switch to this Style and see if the error still occurs.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

I did that but the test style is ok but the portal dont have everything the default style has
      Now I have 3 styles and all of them they have the same problem
      Is eny other way to fix it please?
      http://www.greekwave.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Can please someone help me with this problem?
        Thank you

Comment

This should not happen with the default style. To troubleshoot this, remove any hacks and disable your plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

If so, this may be due to your language pack. Try the English pack to see if you have the same problem.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve I am not an export in theese forums i now how to do stuff to a point but what you are asking me to do i dont uderstand it to mach
            Can someone help me fix the problem for me with out messing up my forum?
            Thank you.

Comment

What parts are you having problems with?
              Please be advised that we can't support modified code or custom styles.
              Best Regards
              Colin Frei

Comment

What i like is this code to disapeare!!!!

Replace Template: forumhome_forumbit_level2_post With The Folllowing

Can you help me do this please?

Comment

Search for that text in your templates.
                  Best Regards
                  Colin Frei

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X