Scheduled Task Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Task Log

I think I have a problem with scheduled tasks somehow. I have tried disabling plugins and uploading default files but to no avail.

I first noticed that admincp > Statistics was only showing number of posts each day up until when i rebuild the stats manually.

I have tried running the stats.php scheduled task which I am ware is what writes this infor to the STATS table in the database. However it isn't updating, even though it says 'done'

Additionally, I have now noticed it is not writing anything to the sheduled task manager log either. In fact NONE of my tasks are...my log has had nothing since I upgraded on the 14th April.

This leads me to believe that NONE of my scheduled tasks are actually working, either manually or automatically. Which is a major issue. I do have $cronimage in the footer.
    Last edited by Mark.B; Sat 22nd Apr '06, 12:10am.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Check the Scheduled Tasks log to see if they are running.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Check the Scheduled Tasks log to see if they are running.
      No, it isn't coming up with anything in the log after April 14th when I upgraded.

Over the weekend I have had my host repair and optimize all my database tables (my post table is too big to do at my end it times out in phpmyadmin) but that doesn't seem to have cured the problem.

I do now seem to have a post total for yesterday which is correct, though the one for the day before remains stuck at the point I rebuilt the stats. However, there is no entry in the log for any scheduled tasks at all.

I shall watch this for another 24 hours to see if anything transpires as the database was only repaired and optimized yesterday afternoon.
      Last edited by Mark.B; Sun 23rd Apr '06, 11:54am.
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

You may have to revert your templates. If Scheduled Tasks is not running, then some code in one of your custom templates is interfering with the $cronimage function in the footer template.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X