Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeeCHeSSS
    replied
    Hmm, according to this post, it is default behaviour: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...92&postcount=3

I know vbulletin.org is for hacking, but if anyone could please provide me with a pointer for the correct hook (if any) to use for overriding this, I'd be very happy.

Leave a comment:

• conqsoft
    replied
    The first thing they will tell you will be to upload all original vBulletin files, disable all plugins/products, and create a new default style.

Because, it definately works in default vBulletin.

Leave a comment:

• LeeCHeSSS
    replied
    Am I better off asking this in a support ticket to get this resolved, or do I need to be more patient?

Leave a comment:

• LeeCHeSSS
    replied
    I have already made sure of all that, that's why I say that the settings in usergroup permissions do not seem to have any effect.

Leave a comment:

• conqsoft
    replied
    If you turn off the display of deletion notices in the usergroup, that will prevent that usergroup from seeing them. Even the original poster.

If it's not working for you, make sure the user isn't a member of a secondary usergroup that may have that option set to Yes.

Leave a comment:

• LeeCHeSSS
    started a topic Hide deletion notices

Hide deletion notices

Is it possible to hide thread and post deletion notices entirely (except to admins), so not even the original poster can see them?

The settings in usergroup permissions seem to not have any effect (I'm using 3.5.3).
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X