Another [IMG] Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another [IMG] Question.

Ive had a look through with the search criteria "[IMG, restrict" but failed to find anything to help me..

So here I am.

I have been having problems with people using IMG to create articles, then leaving the site, and cleaning up their personal storage. Meaning the pictures on the forum no longer work..

I am seriously considering removing the IMG tag just for this matter.

However I came across "VB Image Hosting" and .org. Which got me thinking, and ultimately started this thread.

Is it possible to remove the [IMG tage for everything ourside my domain? - yet use it if it contains my domain name? i.e. from the "VB Image Hosting" hack..

The reason I dont want to get rid of IMG is because it makes an article thread look nice with the image inline, rather than having to reffer to a bunch of images at the bottom of each post.

Or, do you have any suggestions?

Cheers.
    Me

vBulletin 3.5.4 supports that thumbnails can have a certain size, it support attachments and users can remote upload attachments, and inline attachments. The article system you're using could adapt to these features. For example, all uploads show inline (you can place them through the text) and show thumbnails for the articles perhaps in a size like 250 instead of 100.

Comment

oh, no i dont fancy another upgrade, can that feature be hotfixed?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X