X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpu

How can I lower my cpu usage minutes?
    Any tweaks I can do to lower it?

There are several options you can switch on/off to help resource usage... you can disable immediate updating of view counters, disable the search feature, enable the mail queue, disable similar thread searches, etc.

Comment

Can you give me a list of what to turn off & where I can find it to turn it off.

Comment

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Update Thread Views Immediately

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Update Attachment Views Immediately

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Cached Posts Lifespan

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Email Options -> Use Mailqueue System

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Searching Options -> Search Engine Enabled

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Message Searching Options -> Automatic Similar Thread Search

Comment

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Cached Posts Lifespan. Its set to 7 what shall I change that to?

Any other tweaks to use less cpu usage minutes, As im only allowed 60, and im using 130.

Comment

The longer the cached lifespan, the less overhead for displaying parsed posts, the more storage overhead.

Comment

I've put it to 20 is that ok?

Any other tweaks to use less cpu usage minutes, As im only allowed 60, and im using 130?

Comment

Nothing else comes to mind.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X