Moderator Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Stuff

Just wandering how you get the whole moderator CP thing working. Like I have it working but nothing every happens in it, what is supposed to happen for it?

Please help!!

Comment

From the forum rules:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42918

Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
      Also I have no idea what you are asking. Please explain.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Pretty much, what does the ModCP do and how is it used?

Comment

You can log into your Mod CP and see for yourself.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yeah i have checked it out, but how does stuff get in there TO be moderated. Like do users report it, or is it a setting somewhere?

Comment

This only happens if you have posts or attachments setup to be moderated.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

oh ok cool thanks

Comment

Working...
                X