Members list help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members list help

My member list is not showing new members?

In User listing& profile
    min. post is set to zero even then it is not showing. Please help me.
    Thanks

Maybe they still waiting for e-mail confirmation. Check their usergroup(s) via AdminCP.
    You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

oh yes it is ..so I have to do any thing or it will confirm automatically..
      I also want to know can admin see list of all member confirm or not ..not just numbers but all (user name, e-mail).
      Originally posted by simsim
      Maybe they still waiting for e-mail confirmation. Check their usergroup(s) via AdminCP.

Comment

Users awaiting email confirmation are not shown on the 'Member List' unless they become registered.

To check all members of a specific usergroup, do a serach for that group:
        AdminCP -> Users -> Search for Users -> Advanced Search -> Primary Usergroup: Awaiting Email Confirmation. Then hit FIND button.
        You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

thanks you are very helpful.

Originally posted by simsim
          Users awaiting email confirmation are not shown on the 'Member List' unless they become registered.

To check all members of a specific usergroup, do a serach for that group:
          AdminCP -> Users -> Search for Users -> Advanced Search -> Primary Usergroup: Awaiting Email Confirmation. Then hit FIND button.

Comment

Working...
          X