how to fix this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to fix this?

how can fix this (see picture) when i go sub-foruns i see the last post on place from moderator and vice versa.
    Attached Files

Your columns are mismatched. This thread should help. Make sure the columns are in the same order in all templates.

Comment

i did i change but look how this stay http://www.sodeborla.com/forum change the language to english and look on vista skin, dont forget sub-foruns

Comment

They are still wrong. It looks like you need to change the headers that you moved to the forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost template.

Comment

ok thx is ok now

Comment

i forget other thing how can fix the text? the text on default is small than vista skin, i try change on all style options but dont work, still big

Comment

Which text exactly?

Comment

the text for all forum, if you see the site and chage to for ex: grey the text is small than vista skin, take a look (you can see better if you go arcade)

Comment

Well all of the font sizes are set in your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu)

The Popup Menu Controls class is one class I see that has a bigger font size.

Comment

still the same, dont understand, i copy exactly the grey skin, dont change nothing

Comment

Is there any specific piece of text you want to make smaller? I have already given a general explanation of font sizes, so I need more specifics.

Comment

yes all like default text, if you check my forum and change the skins you can see the text on vista is big then grey and style (for ex; try Jogos Arcade)

the ardade have all most everything 12 and 11 and default 10 and 11 size, so i do on vista all like grey and still the same

Comment

All of the default font sizes are in your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu)

Comment

Working...
                          X