Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updating multiple "copies" of a thread at once?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating multiple "copies" of a thread at once?

Hello there - I was just wondering if this is possible, I've not been able to find any information about it thus far: is there a way of updating multiple copies of a thread (something that's been posted to several boards within the same forum, sort of like a cross-board announcement) at one time, or would I have to go in and edit each instance of the thread separately? I do realise that I could simply make an Announcement via the admincp and edit that, but those never have the same look and feel as a regular thread.

It's not a big deal but if it is possible it could help save me a little editing time (and if it's not - well, at least then I can save time searching for a way to do it!) Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X