Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paid Subscriptions Problem. User not reverting back to old Group.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Subscriptions Problem. User not reverting back to old Group.

In the forums we have the option of users purchasing a membership of 2 diferrent lenghts. one at 6 months and the other at 1 year.

We have these setup as 2 seperate subscriptions instead of just one subscription with the 2 different lenghts.

For some reason when the users' 6 month membership expires they are not getting reverted back to their original usergroup and even though their subscriptions shows expired they are still in the paid usergroup. I have to manually hit save on the subscription for it to change the status, which is what the cron should have done.

The problem is that for some reason this is random and it does not happen if i try to replicate it, however i have quite a few users under expired that never got reverted back to original usergroup so i it is happening but seems ramdom.

I made sure that none of these users had other subscriptions like for example a 1 year subscriptions in which case it would disable the 6 month but keep the 1 year active.. But that is not the case here, none of these users renewed and are actually expired ...

Update: Wanted to add, for example all the users who expired on March 14th for somer reason did not get reverted back to registered usergroup, but those who expired on March 15th did.
    Last edited by Primal Rage; Tue 21 Mar '06, 7:25pm.

Could it be that the cron didn't run on March 14th for any reason?
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

That appears to be the case from his support ticket. What he needs is a query that would revert the usergroups of *only* these members who were not changed during a specific timeframe. I couldn't figure out such a query.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X