Archive broken - help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archive broken - help

I'm trying to figure out why my archive is doing this (http://www.offtopicbb.com/forum/archive/index.php):

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/offtopic/public_html/forum/archive/global.php(94) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/offtopic/public_html/forum/archive/global.php(94) : eval()'d code:1) in /includes/functions.php on line 2354

Its been doing this since the day we installed the software.
    Any ideas? Check every single plugin, nothin.
    Virtual pet forum

Can you please reupload all the default vBulletin non-image files in ASCII mode, overwriting your current files.
    Also, disable plugins globally in your vBulletin Options.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin F
      Can you please reupload all the default vBulletin non-image files in ASCII mode, overwriting your current files.
      Also, disable plugins globally in your vBulletin Options.
      The first method should make it work right? Haven't tried that.
      If I disable plguins globally, will any of the plugins work? I disabled it before, and the archive worked, but the search engine friendly urls plugin didn't work, so curious.
      Virtual pet forum

Comment

No, if you disable plugins globally then none of them will work
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cpvr
          The first method should make it work right? Haven't tried that.
          If I disable plguins globally, will any of the plugins work? I disabled it before, and the archive worked, but the search engine friendly urls plugin didn't work, so curious.

Sounds like the problem is in one or more of your plugins -

Disable all plugins and, if the archive works, try adding them back one at a time.
          vBulletin Hosting - Building my Automotive Forum Network...
          vBulletin FAQ - Lincoln vs Cadillac - Mopar Forum - Car Audio Forum - E Body Mopar Forum - B Body Mopar Forum
          Pick Up Truck Forum - C Body Mopar Forum - FMJ Body Mopar Forum - Willys and Jeep Forum

Comment

Originally posted by joeychgo
            Sounds like the problem is in one or more of your plugins -

Disable all plugins and, if the archive works, try adding them back one at a time.
            Ya, I removed the one that was reported to break it - minumum amout of posts to access a certain forum.
            Virtual pet forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X