Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin F
    replied
    You should be able to simply rerun the module in ImpEx.

Leave a comment:

• boro_boy
    replied
    yeah i disabled the plugins via phpmyadmin and then i run everything on the Tools.php script and it works. Now i have to find out how to import the remaining posts from the temporarily created database to my "live" database which is where the forum resides. I have to use impex as it says in the reply above.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Try using your tools.php file from the do_not_upload folder to rebuild your datastore (try running the top 6 or so options).

Leave a comment:

• boro_boy
    replied
    I installed the new DB with the new installation but i keep getting this error:
    Warning: Division by zero in /includes/functions.php(4367) : eval()'d code on line 145

Leave a comment:

• boro_boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    There is no easy way to do this. The only thing I could suggest is that you restore the backup db to a new database, setup a test forum using that db, then remove all the threads and posts you don't want. Then you can install Impex on your main forum and import the remaining posts.
    thanks i will try that tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    There is no easy way to do this. The only thing I could suggest is that you restore the backup db to a new database, setup a test forum using that db, then remove all the threads and posts you don't want. Then you can install Impex on your main forum and import the remaining posts.

Leave a comment:

• boro_boy
    replied
    is this possible or not? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• boro_boy
    started a topic Adding posts to a specific from an old database

Adding posts to a specific from an old database

Is this possible to do as i accidently deleted over 10,000 posts. But yesterdays backup will have the posts that i deleted.

I don't want to install the whole database as that would remvoe posts made during the time it was backed up and now!!!

thanks in advance.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X