Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coolnikin
    replied
    Thx Colin for your reply, before i could have read this post i solved the problem .

It was to with mod_security Apache module filtering the HTTP post request. I added the following line to my .htaccess file and it fixed the problem.

Code:

SecFilterEngine Off
    Thx to kevin

i should say vb forum have all answers just need to look for it , hence forth i wont open a new thread bfor searching the forum properly

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    First I recommend reuploading all the default vBulletin non-image files in ASCII mode, overwriting your current files. Also, turn off plugins globally in your vBulletin Options. Does this problem still occur then?

If that doesn't work, add a new Style and select 'No Parent Style'. This will force it to use the default templates. Switch to this Style and see if the error still occurs.

Leave a comment:

• coolnikin
    started a topic unable to save template

unable to save template

i am facing this strange problem of unable to save template from admincp , the big templates are not getting save , it just gives a error
    The resource cannot be displayed

The resource you are looking for cannot be opened by your browser.

So yesterday i tried to edit memberinfo template but coudnt save , so i tried to edit it from database and then i got a error on meprofile page ,

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/name/public_html/member.php(653) : eval()'d code on line 2

Let me know how do i go about fixing this
Working...
X