Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum, now how do I promote it?

Hi Guys,
    I got my new forum up, but now how do I get traffic to it? Can anyone provide any tips to how you are driving traffic to your forums?

My forum is:
    The Alien Seeker News Forums
    www.alienseekernews.com/forums

Thanks for any advice and help you can provide.

Best Regards,
    Don

The Alien Seeker News (ASN) is dedicated to gathering data for the study and research of Ufology and the visitation of extra-terrestrial life. We are interested in compiling information regarding sightings, contacts, abductions, and cattle/animal mutilations. We hope that this information will be beneficial for all those investigating, researching and studying the science of Ufology to bring forth a better understanding for all mankind.
    -----------------------------
    The Alien Seeker News
    News - Research Resources - Forums

Post your link on forums with people that might be interested. Some forums don't like spam, so be careful.

Once your link gets exposure then search spiders will pick up on it and give you even more exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      Post your link on forums with people that might be interested. Some forums don't like spam, so be careful.

Once your link gets exposure then search spiders will pick up on it and give you even more exposure.
      Thanks Jake,
      I appreciate the suggestion.

Best regards,
      Don
      The Alien Seeker News

Comment

Purchase advertising on other forums, and just let the forum grow by word of mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineman28645
          Purchase advertising on other forums, and just let the forum grow by word of mouth.
          Thanks Lineman for your reply and suggestion.

Best regards,
          Don
          The Alien Seeker News

Comment

Thanks Guys for all the suggestions and advice.

To bad they have not started a forum here on the discussion of promoting our forums. I think this would be a big help for all us new forum owners, which I think would be very popular.

I just cut a deal with The Kevin Smith Show for a months worth of radio spots, headline banner placement, and advertisement in his K-Files Magazine.

I am also considering a 1/4 page ad in UFO Magazine.

Best Regards,
            Don
            The Alien Seeker News

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X