Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do I setup google analytics w/ goals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peterska2
    replied
    This will require modification to your site.

For modification support, advice and assistance, please visit vBulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• ESAD
    replied
    Any new info regarding this?

Leave a comment:

• jrcart
    replied
    This helps... although where do I actually put the different calls? Are there specific templates for:
    -Birthdate check
    -Rules
    -E-mail has been sent page

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• BassX
    replied
    Check out:

https://www.google.com/support/analy...y?answer=27288

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Because the template that displays the page is not just register.php

register.php?do=signup is a differnt set of templates and url. So register.php?do=finish would be the last page (as an example)

Leave a comment:

• cgc99
    replied
    But if google is relying on the URL changing, how will changing the template going to help?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Originally posted by cgc99
    The problem is the registration process on VB is all on the same file register.php. This is the problem. Google is expecting different URLs for the registration, email validation, and completion of the validation. This is all done in register.php on VB.
    That is correct, however that file does not use the same templates for every page you'd need to edit the templates to get your desired result regardless, not the file itself.

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    Does not host provide you with statistical script? It will give you exact results and you do not need to wait 24 to 72 hours to see information. I have Googles Analytics and it is not impressive.

Leave a comment:

• cgc99
    replied
    The problem is the registration process on VB is all on the same file register.php. This is the problem. Google is expecting different URLs for the registration, email validation, and completion of the validation. This is all done in register.php on VB.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    You are best off to ask for help from Google, or seek help from others who have also setup this software. We provide no third party support

Leave a comment:

• cgc99
    replied
    Vbulletin team,

Any help with how to get this working?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    http://www.google.com/analytics

Leave a comment:

• Sparks Kelly261
    replied
    Please.....

Enlighten me more on this google thing.
    I must know...

Leave a comment:

• cgc99
    replied
    Goals is part of the google analytics option. It allows you to see how may visit but don't register or partially register, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    I am not familiar with "goals." Is it part of Google's Adsense program?

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X