Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MorLaCiverT
    replied
    bilmiyorum ki. template değiştim düzeldi belki default template de böyle bi sorun oluyodur.

english;

i don't know
    i change the styles and it's be ok

Leave a comment:

• jacki
    replied
    selam
    sitende webservis tracker bulunuyor onu kaldırırsan sorun klamaycaktır bende yaşadım aynı sorunu

english;

(hi,
    you have webservis tracker in your site, if you remove it, there will be no problem. I met the same problem )

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    There must be a difference between your two styles. The fact that the problem goes away on the default style is pretty conclusive.

I would try reverting the headinclude and navbar templates first. If that doesn't fix it then the problem must be somewhere else. Try reverting all related templates.

Leave a comment:

• MorLaCiverT
    replied
    I Add new style and it solves problem But this style used my friends and they havent any problem about this style. Only it problem for me. I dont think this style have a problem

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Add a new Style and select 'No Parent Style'. This will force it to use the default templates. Switch to this Style and see if the error still occurs.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    I have never seen this problem before.

Do you have this problem on the default style? What version of IE?

Leave a comment:

• MorLaCiverT
    started a topic Search Problem

Search Problem

my problem is about search. When I tick search box it disappear itself. I didnt do any different to thems search and search.php. Whats problem here?
    Note: Only it to be internet explorer it doesnt problem another browsers

Example: http://www.soruforum.com/example/deneme.html
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X