Search Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Problem

my problem is about search. When I tick search box it disappear itself. I didnt do any different to thems search and search.php. Whats problem here?
    Note: Only it to be internet explorer it doesnt problem another browsers

Example: http://www.soruforum.com/example/deneme.html

I have never seen this problem before.

Do you have this problem on the default style? What version of IE?

Comment

Add a new Style and select 'No Parent Style'. This will force it to use the default templates. Switch to this Style and see if the error still occurs.
      Best Regards
      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

I Add new style and it solves problem But this style used my friends and they havent any problem about this style. Only it problem for me. I dont think this style have a problem

Comment

There must be a difference between your two styles. The fact that the problem goes away on the default style is pretty conclusive.

I would try reverting the headinclude and navbar templates first. If that doesn't fix it then the problem must be somewhere else. Try reverting all related templates.

Comment

selam
            sitende webservis tracker bulunuyor onu kaldırırsan sorun klamaycaktır bende yaşadım aynı sorunu

english;

(hi,
            you have webservis tracker in your site, if you remove it, there will be no problem. I met the same problem )
            Yorumla.net

Comment

bilmiyorum ki. template değiştim düzeldi belki default template de böyle bi sorun oluyodur.

english;

i don't know
              i change the styles and it's be ok

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X