How to change "forum moderator" to "forum leader"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change "forum moderator" to "forum leader"

I have different people assigned to each forum as forum "moderator" but I'd really like to rename "moderator" to "forum leader". How could I go about doing this? I want the word above the column to read forum leader instead of the word "moderator".

Thanks!

What page exactly are you seeing forum moderator that you'd like to change to forum leader? showgroup.php?
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

The three main places (that I know of) are on index, forum display and showgroups. On forum display when you're looking at the forums within a category and also in the little box at the bottom that lists the moderator for that forum. On index, the column at the top says "moderator". Then on showgroups where it says moderator where it lists all the people's names

Comment

anyone?

Comment

All language is in Phrases. Do a 'Search in Phrases' for the specific language you are looking for, then edit the appropriate Phrase.

Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Search in Phrases

Note: To edit a phrase, place the new phrase in the available language text boxes.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X