X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User not seeing graphics or attachments

One of my users indicates the following symptoms:

No avatars visible on posts.
    No attachments to posts visible....just the box outline.
    No smilies, graphics available to see in the composition area of post.... including additional flags etc.
    No pictures available to see on profiles.
    Now no button for post reply....I can't reply to posts

He uses Window XP and has the same problem with a variety of different browsers including recent versions of MSIE and FireFox. He is also the only user who has reported having this problem.

I realize this is probably a problem with his computer and not with my vB (3.5.4) installation. However, he is one of my moderators and a good friend, so I really want to help him overcome this problem.

He has tried logging out and then back in, clearing his cookies and checking to make sure they are on, as well as logging in under a separate "test" account I created for him. Nothing changes - he still has the problem.

Can anyone suggest some possible causes/solutions to this?

Thanks

UserCP > Edit Options > Thread Display Options > Visible Post Elements > Ensure that these are all set properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      UserCP > Edit Options > Thread Display Options > Visible Post Elements > Ensure that these are all set properly.
      No, that does not appear to be the source of the problem. The user has all of the applicable Avatar & Image settings set to yes. It is the same with his "test" user account.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Comment

Do you have the same prolbme when logged in as this user?>

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X