Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drache
    replied
    Thanks. I changed the settings to .domain. it seens to be working now.

Leave a comment:

• harmor
    replied
    Go to
    Admin CP --> vBulletin Options --> Cookies and HTTP Header Options

In the section about the Cookie Domain use the custom setting.
    If you are already using the custom setting uncheck the box and see if members can stay logged in.

Leave a comment:

• Drache
    started a topic Login problem please help

Login problem please help

It seems some of my members encountering this problem

these are the reports post by members.

Every time I enter the site I have to log in everytime despite checking the remember me check box. Is it me or is it the site that I cant stay logged in for long. Thank you very much. :biggrin:

im having the same problem. when i came to the site it shows that im not logged in. when i go to the forum it shows im logged in. when i try to post or go into a club i have to log in again. its not just non internet explorer browsers either. its happening with ie aslo
    I'm experiencing the same problems as everyone else. It's a miracle I managed to log in to post this. I dunno how long it'll last or if this will even get posted. My problems are that it shows me as "logged in" at one moment. The moment I click something like "Forums" it tells me I'm NOT logged in and from then on I can't get in anymore. I've enabled cookies so I'm pretty sure it isn't a cookie problem. Any solutions to that?

Can someone tell me what is the problem please? I have no problem login the site myself or staying loged but how come I getting reports like this?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X