3.5.4 Install.php Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.5.4 Install.php Errors

I have updated the config.php file and I am ready to use the install folder.

When i try to execute install.php, i get the following errors:

Warning: fetch_config(/home/epokerch/public_html/forum/includes/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/epokerch/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2303

Warning: fetch_config(/home/epokerch/public_html/forum/includes/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/epokerch/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2303

Warning: fetch_config(): Failed opening '/home/epokerch/public_html/forum/includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/epokerch/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2303

Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php

Problem solved, remove .new at end of config.php file.

Comment

Having same problem

Hi. I am having the same problem as above when attempting to install. I am pretty sure its changed to config.php and I'm still getting this error. i did have a problem at first with it named config.php.php but I thought that was fixed.

I uploaded the upload folder directly on to the server and not into another folder ie "php_uploads". I hope that doesn't make a difference. i will try installing it to the php_upload folder provided on my server again although I have uploaded and deleted this thing a number of times now. Plz help. Thank you.

Warning: fetch_config(//includes/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ncludes/class_core.php on line 2303

Warning: fetch_config(//forums/includes/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /forums/includes/class_core.php on line 2303

Warning: fetch_config(): Failed opening '//config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in //forums/includes/class_core.php on line 2303

Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php
      Last edited by doctorsyrup; Wed 29 Jul '09, 5:41am.

Comment

Ok i just uploaded it to the php_uploads folder and I get this error.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /php_uploads/forums/install/install.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.mysite.com Port 80

Comment

hmm, okay. I'm looking at the properties of the config.php on my pc and it says the type of file is a Microsoft Picture it Publishing! Project. All of my files in the folder say this in the properties although the file names are all .php. How can i re-associate these files as php file types? When uploading to the server it appears as though they are php files but I'm guessing not since every file says the type is Picture it Publishing project.

Comment

Finally installed

Success, I finally got it to install. I had to remove Microsoft Picture it Publishing from my pc then everything went along fine. Except now I have installed it to www.mysite.com/forums and now would like it to be installed under www.mysite.com . Is it okay to delete my installation and reinstall it directly to my domain name instead of under the /forums folder? or can I somehow create a redirect from mysite.com to mysite.com/forums?

Thanks for any help i might get and sorry for the flood of posts in this thread.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X