Licensing issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licensing issues.

We had an admin who purchased the license for systemwars.com some time ago.

He has since left us, and does not want his purchase associated with the site anymore.

I have my own license but it is for a private site of mine not systemwars.com

We (the admins) have just purhcased an owned license for sw.com but need to know how to transfer the new license over to that site physically.

Our site is based off this old license not the new one.

I will be updating my account soon, with my new license details.

Just enter the forum URL in the new license details and upload the files for that license to that site.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      Just enter the forum URL in the new license details and upload the files for that license to that site.
      Is it just the files that have the license number? Can I write a script to replace all instances of old_id with new_id instead? The reason is because I have a lot of custom things/apps added and uploading the files again would wipe out all of that.

Comment

Yes, the license number is in the files.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X