Added a shoutbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added a shoutbox

I was told that you can add a shoutbox via a website which creates a code to put in your skin template well i have the code but i want to put the shoutbox at the left-hand side of the forum but i don't know to put the code, can anyone help me?

Thanks

Support for modding vBulletin is on vBulletin.org
    I assume you are using vBShout, so ask it in the thread of it (vBShout has got three standard positions: Below Navigation Bar, Above Forums, Below Forums and Below 'What's Going On?', so you need to modify some things to put it at the left-hand side of the forum).
    Minatica.be - Belgian/Dutch computer and technology site
    DownloadsII - Add a downloads database to your vB 4

Comment

No i aint using a mod its a code that i got from a site, i was told about and my friends use it on their vb forum and works like a treat

Comment

I suggest you to use vBShout then. It's made for vBulletin 3.5 and it's very easy (upload some files and import a product). It uses the AJAX technology, so it's a "live" shoutbox: messages from other people will appear with no refreshing, and so will yours that you post.

If you still want to use your own code, please post it here
        Minatica.be - Belgian/Dutch computer and technology site
        DownloadsII - Add a downloads database to your vB 4

Comment

www.tufat.com scripts are much better then vbshouts, but it does not save messages unless you used the helpdesk version that is coming out.

Comment

may i suggest sigmachat . its very easy and has alot of great options. I just incorporated it into my site .

you can just set it up on home page or set it up in a forum . Very easy ...if i can do it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X