3 instances of Adsense per page problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 instances of Adsense per page problem

I have three instances of Adsense running on my forum (ver 3.5) but only two show up with ad links. The first is as a banner at the top of the page. That one shows up. The second one is right under the navbar. That one shows up as well. The third shows up after the last post for each thread. That one just shows up as “sponsored links” with no links. I’m pretty certain that Google allows up to three Adsense instances per page. Are there any issues with this configuration and vBulletin?

Thanks in advance,
    jawinn

If the template code is showing up, then the problem must be with your banner code or, as you mentioned, Google might not allow 3 per page (I don't know if that is the case).

If the same banner code works elsewhere, then you can probably assume that Google doesn't allow 3 per page.

Comment

As i understand Google allows up to 3 ad units per page. I'm having this same problem.

Comment

The template code is showing up? (you are viewing the same template and style that you are editing)

The same banner code works elsewhere?

I don't know what could be causing this.

Comment

I removed the third instance and everything is working fine. I wonder Adsense is not properly reading how many instances were appearing per page.

Comment

I tried it with just 2 instances (top and bottom) and it still didn't show up.

Comment

Make sure your template edit is correct by entering text like:

Code:
              test
              Then make sure you can see that text on your forum. If the template edit is showing, then the problem is with your banner code.

Comment

If adsense has nothing to display, it will be empty. Just wait =]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X