Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few styling questions...

Hello,

First: I want to have the "first visit" box in it's own table outside of the main forums.

Second: I would like to make the "thead" that says "Forum, Topics, Posts, etc." a fixed height.

Last: I want to change the layout of the post icons at the bottom... by putting them in a table horizontially beside one another.

Could someone please help me figure this out. Sorry if this sounds stupid.. I'm just so used to the other boards and the transition is a little different, but I like it.

Thanks,
    Justin.

Originally posted by Justin761985
    First: I want to have the "first visit" box in it's own table outside of the main forums.
    See my posts in this thread.

Second: I would like to make the "thead" that says "Forum, Topics, Posts, etc." a fixed height.
    Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu) -> Table Header

Add this code to the Extra CSS Attributes box for that class:

Code:
    height: 50px;
    Change the height to whatever you want.

Last: I want to change the layout of the post icons at the bottom... by putting them in a table horizontially beside one another.
    On the forumhome or forumdisplay? You will need to edit either of those templates.

Comment

Hello,

I got it all fixed... thanks a lot!

Justin.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X