Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feldon23
    replied
    There is not a variable reference. Such a guide would be huge, and hugely valuable.

Leave a comment:

• michaelbenson
    replied
    Thanks for your help, the only problem is that the documentation provided only showcases the appropriate syntax, but not the appropriate variables neccessary to showcase information whilst viewing forumhome, forumdisplay and showthread pages. I guess i was assuming that this sort of functionality was already avaiable within vBulletin without requiring additional modification.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Hello,

To avoid performance issues certain code is only loaded in the appropiate templates, some code for navbar won't work in forumdisplay, some code from forumhome won't work in footer.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/t...e_conditionals

Here is an example of our manual.

Anything custom you require in regards to plugins to get what you need for the sidebar is something you have to ask on vbulletin.org

Cusotmization falls outside of jelsoft standard support.

Leave a comment:

• michaelbenson
    started a topic Quick Issue

Quick Issue

Ok, i am currently redesigning my skin and would like to make effective use of a sidebar, which will be used throughout on all pages and has been placed within the footer template. The main issue i am having is that variables such as those which display member, post, thread count and latest member information statistics are not being displayed in the footer template. How can this be changed so that these are displayed throughout?

Also, is there an if condition documentation avaiable so that i can display certain information on for example, forumhome, showthread, and forumdisplay templates only?

Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X