X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kambiz
    replied
    Originally posted by MarcoH64
    What was the MySQL version and character set used on both the old and the new server?
    I'm not sure about previuos server becouse it's down now.
    but I have a fresh installation on the current sever with same problems.mysql version is 4.0.1.

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    What was the MySQL version and character set used on both the old and the new server?

Leave a comment:

• kambiz
    replied
    ok I did all of them but no result.

Leave a comment:

• kambiz
    replied
    I'm using firefox 1.5.0.1+opera9.0+IE6 bit in non of them it doesn't work.
    I tested dasabling hooks but no result. now I'm gonna reupload files.
    thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Which browser are you using?

To troubleshoot this, remove any hacks and disable your plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

If so, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server.

Next, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• kambiz
    replied
    no.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Does it work if you change to the English Language pack?

Leave a comment:

• kambiz
    replied
    I think i didn't explain very well.
    after clicking on post quick reply it tells: Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait but after this nothing happens nothing at all.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You already said it worked with the 'english charachters''. I assumed by that you mean the original English Language and phrases.

Leave a comment:

• kambiz
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    This means those translated phrases are not compatible with 3.5.3. You will need to retranslate this or ask the author for a version that works with 3.5.3.
    you mean if I switch to original language it should work?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This means those translated phrases are not compatible with 3.5.3. You will need to retranslate this or ask the author for a version that works with 3.5.3.

Leave a comment:

• kambiz
    started a topic ajax features don't work!

ajax features don't work!

in one of mu forums after upgarding to 3.5.3 and in the other one after moving to new server all ajax features don'nt work with our language. they'r correct with english charachters but not with with unicode ones. for example in quickreply after clicking on post nothing will happen!
    (I didin't have this problem before!)
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X