Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Profile + Statistics problem

Hey there,
    I'm having some problem with the customization of some code. I've basically moved the userprofile details and the forum statistics into the header portion of the forum. It no longer displays the vital information. Please check through this link and help me fix the problem. Thanks in advance!

You cannot use all info in just any template. What you want to do requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Apprantely, my designer had made use of a similar approach to several boards previously. However, I believe they were a 3.5.1, unlike mine being a 3.5.3. Could you please clarify if it actually needs a code hack?

Comment

That depends on what you are doing exactly. However if it doesn't work, then it's a good bet that this requires modifying the code.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I've been told by the designer that, he has lifted the exact code from the default templates(forumhome) and embedded it into the header template. This approach worked perfectly fine in 3.5.1 and all the previous versions. However, the vital information does not show in 3.5.3...

Comment

Without knowing exactly what you are doing I'm afraid I can offer much assistance.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X