Site not loading.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site not loading.

My whole site is down. I thought maybe it was related to the vb.com/.org outages but I'm not sure. My site when down at about the same time as here. www.nflnow.net. Whenever people try to go to the site I get a Database Error email.

Every single one is "MySQL Error : Got error 28 from storage engine Error Number : 1030"

It can't be that my hosting is down because it still sends the error emails. and I've looked and people say to check your /tmp folder but there's nothing but some stats that take up a max of 1.5MB.

Think it could be related?

Fixed.

"Please try load your site now. The server was down and needed a manual reboot from our datacenter admins. Sorry for this inconvenience."

That was some wicked timing though. Both my site and vb went down at the same time.

Comment

For future reference:

MySQL Error : Got error 28 from table handler

Error code 28: No space left on device

One or more partitions on your server is out of space or doesn't have enough space to complete this operation. If this happens again, shutdown your forums (if you can) and contact your host immediately. You or your host will need to find out which partition is low on space and free up some more space.

Here is an explanation of the error on the MySQL site:

http://www.mysql.com/news-and-events...000000249.html
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X