X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads
    replied
    Originally posted by MarcoH64
    And you are also using localhost as database servername in your config.php?

The only other logical reason i can think of would be if the permissions would deny access for your current shell user.
    Yes I have localhost by my master database server name, I'm looking at my control panel en SSH is on, i can connect to it and accept my password en username.

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    And you are also using localhost as database servername in your config.php?

The only other logical reason i can think of would be if the permissions would deny access for your current shell user.

Leave a comment:

• Rhoads
    replied
    Originally posted by 1QuickSI
    Try this:

Code:
    mysqldump -qce -r SomeName.sql -u UserID DbName
    Not working , thanks anyway

Leave a comment:

• 1QuickSI
    replied
    Try this:

Code:
    mysqldump -qce -r SomeName.sql -u UserID DbName

Leave a comment:

• Rhoads
    replied
    Originally posted by MarcoH64
    You are probably not using localhost for your database server. Try adding a '-h hostname' (without the quotes) to the command above, pust it after your username. You can use the same hostname as you are using in your includes/config.php
    Thanks for your answer, but with the command under, it does not succeed also, same error.

mysqldump --opt -Q -u mydbusername -h localhost -p mydbname > /domains/mydomein.nl/public_html/backup/test.sql

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    You are probably not using localhost for your database server. Try adding a '-h hostname' (without the quotes) to the command above, pust it after your username. You can use the same hostname as you are using in your includes/config.php

Leave a comment:

• Rhoads
    started a topic Backup (SSH)

Backup (SSH)

I try to make a backup by means of SSH but I get after logging and enter the command a error.
    My command is: mysqldump --opt -Q -u mydbusername -p mydbname > /domains/mydomein.nl/public_html/backup/test.sql
    I get, however, a test.sql file in the backup map, but the file is empty.

The error is:

Code:
    Got error: 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) when trying to connect -/bin/bash-2.05b$
    What is wrong ? I use PuTTY
Working...
X