Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    This is a bug in Firefox and has been noted on their bug tracker.

Please see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=312930

It has nothing to do with vBulletin.

Leave a comment:

• coffeefix
    replied
    Is there still no solution for this? I may be forced to switch to something other than vbulletin if this problem persists, as much as I'd hate to. I really enjoy using VB. I didn't have this problem until I upgraded to 3.5.

*EDIT- I think I got it now, I had to switch from " Enable standard and WYSIWYG controls" to "Enable standard controls" in the Message Posting Interface Options. Once I did that copy and paste worked fine.*
    Last edited by coffeefix; Wed 22 Feb '06, 4:08pm.

Leave a comment:

• ian_s
    replied
    I get the same problem, as does a friend of mine i asked to test, its fine in IE

Leave a comment:

• RedWingFan
    replied
    As I mentioned, it works most of the time for me, but maybe once out of 10 or 20 times, it won't. I just think it's screwy JavaScript--maybe the focus is out of whack?

Leave a comment:

• coffeefix
    replied
    Originally posted by Terminator1138
    You cannot use cut and paste in firefox...you have to edit some security settings first and should give you a link when you try it
    I can use cut and paste on other forum software and websites with firefox just not vbulletin.

Leave a comment:

• Terminator1138
    replied
    You cannot use cut and paste in firefox...you have to edit some security settings first and should give you a link when you try it

Leave a comment:

• RedWingFan
    replied
    I have this problem occasionally in Firefox, but I can't reproduce it reliably. IOW, it works most of the time, but other times, for the life of me I can't paste into the window using right-click OR Ctrl-V. I usually end up reloading the thread and recomposing my message, and it works...

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I use control c and v all the time. I can't say I can reproduce this.

Leave a comment:

• coffeefix
    started a topic Firefox, copy and paste issue

Firefox, copy and paste issue

Hi,

it seems that with firefox I am unable to paste copied text, using the right click method. If I want to paste something into a topic I have to go up to the "edit" option in the browser and paste from there. This problem only occurs with firefox, I can use the right click method with IE and Opera.

Any thoughts?

Thanks