Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banner in forum not in the same position as rest of site ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner in forum not in the same position as rest of site ...

I have a banner on all the pages of my website. However, the banner in vB 3.5 is not in the same position as in the rest of my site; i.e., the banner, when going from my main page to the forums, shifts up .. if you go from the forums to any other page, the banner will shift down. This breaks the continuity of the website since the banner position is identical in all other pages of my site. I have tried different things in the header template, such as <p> and <br> but nothing seems to position the banner properly on the forums page.

How do I get the banner to position correctly so it is consistent with the rest of my web site?

What is the URL to your forum? I need to see the problem.

Comment

Jake,

You can check out the site here. Use the menu in the banner to go to the different sections and you'll notice that the banner is consistent except for when you go to the forums.

Comment

Body margins:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu)

The Body class is at the top. Edit the margins.

Comment

Thanks Jake ... that did the trick.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X