X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sde
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Nope. As I said I created a phrase and was able to delete it just fine. I even create a 'error_sde_banned' phrase and had no trouble deleting it.
    i guess i somehow messed up when entering them in. thanks for your time and testing my case.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Nope. As I said I created a phrase and was able to delete it just fine. I even create a 'error_sde_banned' phrase and had no trouble deleting it.

Leave a comment:

• sde
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    I just tested this. You have to delete it from the main Phrase Manager.
    Thanks, that helped me half way =)

3 of my phrases have the yellow edit/delete buttons. 2 of my phrases just have the white edit button like all the other default phrases. these are definately custom named phrases. example: error_sde_banned & error_sde_server_error

any idea why those 2 wont' let me delete?

I appreciate your help.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I just tested this. You have to delete it from the main Phrase Manager.

Leave a comment:

• sde
    started a topic Delete a Phrase

Delete a Phrase

I'm confused. I thought I had done this before, but I can not seem to find the delete function for a phrase.

I added custom phrases, and now I want to remove them. I go to the phrase manager and search for my phrases. Once I find them, there is an edit button. ( i thought there used to be a delete button too )

When I click the edit button, there is no option for delete.

What am I missing here?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X