Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kooshin.com
    replied
    ok floris i sent all the stuff that ios needed before more than 30 mins and still waiting

Leave a comment:

• kooshin.com
    replied
    how long does it usually take to get an answer , the forums are down now and i want this fixed ASAP

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    In that case please open a new support ticket and include your forum url, your full admin user/pass, your ftp host and user/pass and phpmyadmin details. And we will have a look. Please link back to this thread too.

Leave a comment:

• kooshin.com
    replied
    and i searched the manually before i even posted this so no answers in there

Leave a comment:

• kooshin.com
    replied
    well thanks i have done all of that , i deleted all the 3.00 files and then left the database then downloaded the latest version , after that i edited the new config by using the same old values of the database but i have some suspect in the dbtype variable as i wrote this in it MySQL 4.0.25 , is it correct ? cause that is what is on the phpmyadmin

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    If you have the MySQL database from 3.0.0 still in place,
    and you want to upgrade to 3.5.3 you delete the 3.0.0 files, leave the database in place and then upload the 3.5.3 files. Then you rename the config.php.new to config.php and edit it.

The values for the variables from the 3.0.0 config.php file are the values the new (almost alike) variables require from the new 3.5.0 config.php file.

If you get that error that means one of the entered values are incorrect.

Leave a comment:

• kooshin.com
    replied
    you mean forum/install/upgrade.php ? if it is that yes and that shows the same message too.

Leave a comment:

• kooshin.com
    replied
    when we deleted all the files ?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Did you run upgrade.php ?

Leave a comment:

• kooshin.com
    replied
    hi thanks for the reply , well ok we were using before the 3.00 and now for upgrade we deleted all the files and then uploaded all the files of the latest version 3.5.3 which is the latest but we still get that error

Fatal error: Database class not found

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    If you are running 3.5.x and you want to upgrade to the latest you should download 3.5.3 and not 3.5.0.

Do not edit any files, only use the 3.5.3's includes/config.php.new file (rename it to config.php first!)

Then edit it and point it to the right mysql database details.

Leave a comment:

• kooshin.com
    started a topic Database Class Not Found

Database Class Not Found

hey guys we downloaded vb 3.5.0 to make an upgrade and we uploaded all the new files and overwrote the old ones now that is the message i get so what i want to know is where is that file which has the class info? and what is its name , please help

thanks, in advance

P.S it appears that i made the same thread in the 3.0 support so mods and admin please delete that thread.