Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Permissions Error On Board After Upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Start a new thread with all the relevant info.

Leave a comment:

• harbormaster
    replied
    So What is the solution????? I am having the same problem with a few users on my site.

Leave a comment:

• NOok
    replied
    IM having the same issue, what's the fix?? I can view the forum if I go through the links on the recent topics, but can't just go into the forum directly.

Leave a comment:

• 92GreenGT
    replied
    Got it figured out thanks to Jo Box.

Leave a comment:

• 92GreenGT
    replied
    Update:

Found out its just not me, its just everyone on my secondary style. So if your using my secondary color scheme then thats the message you get. Any help?

Leave a comment:

• 92GreenGT
    replied
    Any help?

Leave a comment:

• 92GreenGT
    replied
    Seems im the only one that is experiencing this. I know one of my friends login info(just registered user) and I turned the boards on for a sec and logged in as him and everything worked fine. So whats the deal, im the second admin(Number 2) so do I need to add a number two on a file somewhere or what? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• 92GreenGT
    started a topic Permissions Error On Board After Upgrade?

Permissions Error On Board After Upgrade?

Upgraded from 3.0.10 to 3.5.3 and everything went smooth as glass except now I get a permissions error screen as soon as I go back to my homepage. Why is this? Here is the error:

92GreenGT, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    What happened that would cuase this? Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X