Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You need to edit the header template and remove the title image section.

Leave a comment:

• shaynehammy
    replied
    I have removed the image path settings so that it is blank in Style manager. Now that just gives me a blank image with a cross at the top. How do i completely remove the image so there isnt anything?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• parm775
    replied
    or just ftp the new logo to the location that vb logo is at thats the quickest and easiest way i suppose

Leave a comment:

• KingSpade
    replied
    If you're looking to add your own, you need to modify the header template. The header template contains the image location for the vBulletin logo and is the primary part you'll need to edit.

There's just a few lines of HTML there so it shouldn't be too much work

Leave a comment:

• The Charmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    Assuming you want to replace the default vB logo, upload your logo to the images directory then change the location of your forum logo here:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> style name -> Style Vars (in the All Style Options drop-down menu) -> Images Paths -> Title Image
    Hello steve, this have not worked.... i tried and i had my host try it to no results

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Assuming you want to replace the default vB logo, upload your logo to the images directory then change the location of your forum logo here:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> style name -> Style Vars (in the All Style Options drop-down menu) -> Images Paths -> Title Image

Leave a comment:

• The Charmer
    started a topic New Banner

New Banner

Hello, i just had a nice banner designed for my forum, i never inserted a banner before, how do i get it to show at the top of my forum.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X