Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Remove the impex directory and all Impex files.

I don't understand the second issue but if you posted in the Bug tracker then it will be followed up on there.

Leave a comment:

• globalstrata
    replied
    Another bug I found includes the fact that when I run the couter resets as you specified, it cleared my whole CSS (file CSS) so all my customizations are gone. I posted something similar in the bugs section some time ago.

Leave a comment:

• globalstrata
    replied
    Is there any way to prevent Impex from being run without needing an admin account? Should I leave Impex installed once I finish with it? If so, then how do I remove it from the admincp templates? I searche the article above just in case this information was there but I was not able to find it.

Thanks for your time,

Gladys

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please follow the 'After the Import' instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/i...rsion=30501500

Leave a comment:

• globalstrata
    replied
    ok. I did that and it "seems" that most of it worked. In the What's Going On? section it shows the right stats for users and threads. However, I am unable to see any of it under the admin cp Forum Manageer section nor the index page. How do I get to those imported items?

Thanks,

Gladys

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The 'false, connect failed' error means that the info in your ImpExConfig.php file is wrong. You need to correct this info.

Leave a comment:

• globalstrata
    replied
    I tried to use Impex and since it just gave me the option to upgrade to 3.51, I cancelled the import and tried to download a newer version of Impex just in case. Well, if I try to run Impex again, it gives me the following error:
    ImpEx Database errormysql error: Link-ID == false, connect failed
    mysql error:
    mysql error number: 0
    Date: Saturday 14th of January 2006 08:33:45 PM

I tried deleting the session, removing importids and even restarting MySQL with no luck. Any suggestions?

Gladys

Leave a comment:

• globalstrata
    replied
    Nevermind. I guess I just should use Impex

Leave a comment:

• globalstrata
    started a topic Database migration from VB 3.03 to 3.53

Database migration from VB 3.03 to 3.53

Is there a tool available to perform this migration or any recommended
    procecedures?

Thanks,

Gladys
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X